State of the City Address 2022
The Apple Valley Chamber is proud to present the 2023 Apple Valley State of the City Address with Mayor Clint Hooppaw (pictured). We are excited to hear from Clint about the growth that is happening in Apple Valley as well as updates for the future.
- To reserve your spot, please email the Chamber
- All payment will be taken at the check-in table at the event. We accept cash, check (made out to "Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce") or credit cards.
- The cost is $25 per person.
- THE LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS FRIDAY APRIL 28TH.
- 11:15 - 11:45 am | Networking & Social Time
- 11:45 am | Line up for Food
- 12 - 1 pm | State of the City Address
This event is hosted by the Apple Valley Chamber of Commerce.
Date and Time
Wednesday May 3, 2023
11:15 AM - 1:00 PM CDT
Bogart's Entertainment Center
$25 per person
RSVP IS REQUIRED
To reserve your spot, please email us
Click the link below to email the Chamber and submit your RSVP