Since having to cancel the 2020 show, we are beyond excited to bring back the Apple Valley Home & Garden Expo in 2021! The Expo will once again be held at Eastview High School with a few changes due to COVID and school district restrictions.
***PLEASE READ FOR IMPORTANT UPDATES & INFO!***
EVENT UPDATES & CHANGES
- The date of the Expo will be Saturday May 22nd, 2021 from 9 am - 3 pm.
- Setup will be from 7 - 9 am and teardown will be from 3 - 5 pm.
- Should the Governor put additional restrictions on events that would not allow the event to take place on Saturday May 22nd, our alternate date for the event is June 26th. Should we need to reschedule the Expo to the alternate date, we will make that decision by Friday April 9th. If you are unable to attend the alternate date, a refund will be provided upon request.
- This event will take place outside in the West parking lot of the school. There will be no access to Eastview High School as the only people allowed in are students and staff.
- There is no electricity or wifi available as the event is outside.
- Booth spaces will still be 10' x 10' (single) or 20' x 20' (double) with appropriate spacing in between.
- All vendors and attendees are required to wear a mask at all times.
- A 6' table is provided, however vendors will need to bring their own chairs if they want one. No tents or coverings are provided.
- If you need to rent a tent: Contact Marty @ Milestone Event Rental: (612) 490-1323. Cost is $75 (includes tent, weights and setup). Walls additional. 10’ x 10’ commercial grade tent.
- The show will go on with light rain / drizzle.
- If we get severe weather for the May 22nd date, the show will be postponed to our alternate date of June 26th.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT INFORMATION
Not sure whether you received a refund or what payments have / haven't been made? Please email us and we will help you sort it out.
- If you were a vendor in the 2020 expo and you chose to use your 2020 booth payment towards the 2021 show, all that is owed in order to participate is 2021 membership dues.
- If you were a vendor in the 2020 expo and you chose to prepay for the 2021 show but are unable to attend, please email us and we will issue you a refund for your booth fee.
- If you were a vendor in the 2020 expo and you chose a refund but would like to participate in the 2021 show, both the vendor booth fee and 2021 membership dues are owed in order to participate in the show.
ARE YOU A NEW VENDOR AND ARE INTERESTED IN BEING IN THE SHOW?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH for your patience and understanding as we plan this event. We are crossing our fingers that we can get back to our regularly scheduled program for the 2022 Expo!
- Vendors who participated in the 2020 expo have first right of refusal at their same spot.
- Average cost to be a vendor is ~$850 (single 10' x 10' booth).
- To be placed on the waiting list, please email the Chamber with your company name, website, main contact person, main contact email and main contact phone number. We will email you back to confirm you are on the waiting list and reach out if / when a spot becomes available.